We are no longer accepting new applications, however you can apply for the Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) at https://crossriversba.com/ .
The PPP offers loans of up to 2.5 times your average monthly payroll costs up to 10 million dollars. These loans have a 1% interest rate and, if you follow the Small Business Administration (SBA) guidelines, they can be 100% forgiven by the government. Learn about how you can turn this loan into a grant.
We can help you apply for the PPP for small businesses affected by the coronavirus (COVID-19). If your business is approved by the SBA, we’ll deposit the funds directly into your business checking account. You’ll have a 6-month grace period before you need to start making repayments.
You’ll want to have the following documents and information on hand:
- Basic information about your business and how to contact you. Important: This includes TIN, EIN and/or SSN, and unexpired government-issued photo ID and email addresses for all 20%+ business owners
- Electronic Funds Transfer (bank routing/account) information and a voided check.
- Average monthly payroll costs and details of full-time employees and their payroll costs. Important: 2019 Proof of Payroll must be at least one of the following:
- 2019 IRS Form 940
- 2019 IRS Form 941 (all quarters)
- 2019 IRS Form 1040 Schedule C (Line 31)
- 2019 IRS Form 944
- Articles of Incorporation/Organization or SOS.
- Applicable 2019 Tax Forms (1040 Schedule C for sole proprietors).
- IRS forms (K-1) to verify all 20%+ business owners.
- Proof of ownership. Important: This can be any of the following:
- 2019 Schedule K-1
- 2018 Schedule K-1 with a statement explaining how/if 2019 ownership changed
- 2019 IRS Form 1040 Schedule C (Single owner only)
- 2018 IRS Form 1040 Schedule C with a statement explaining how/if 2019 ownership changed (Single owner only)
- Bylaws or Operating Agreement that explicitly states current ownership percentage
- Proof of Active and Good Standing of the business with your Secretary of State. Note: You can look for your Secretary of State's website. Search for your State
The time it takes to process your application is directly related to how accurately and completely you fulfill the document request. To get a decision as quickly as possible, please follow the directions closely, making sure all documents are uploaded, readable and in the suggested format.