You need to keep at least one business checking account connected so that we can send funds when you draw on your credit line, and debit funds when it comes time to make payments. If you agree, transactional information from your account(s) may also be included in reviews of your credit limit.
If your account becomes disconnected, we’ll let you know and help you reconnect it.
Common reasons for bank disconnections
- If you changed your username or password on your bank site
- Multi-factor authentication (MFA) from your bank
In either case, you should see the option to reconnect in your dashboard.
- Click on “Reconnect”
- Enter your current bank username and password — don’t worry, we do not have access to your credentials
Other reasons for bank disconnections
- Your bank account is locked due to too many failed login attempts
- Your bank password has expired
- You need to accept new Terms and Conditions from your bank
- Technical error
If you do not see the option to reconnect from your dashboard, give us a call and we’ll do our best to you get you set back up. You can reach us at email@example.com or (855) 572-7707, Monday–Friday, 7am–7pm CST.